Parent Supports for Distance Learning
In your Chrome Browser:
To clear history, cookies, ... (This will save a few steps in the process)
Laptop/Desktop: Ctrl + Shift + Del
Chromebook: Ctrl + Shift + Backspace
NOTE: You ALSO have to clear your Internet Explorer browser, even if you haven't been using it!
Click on the Gear symbol in the upper right hand corner, then "Internet Options", then chose "Delete" under the browser history option.
If students are having problems logging into or accessing clever please have them try the steps below:
- Select Advanced on the left
- then Proceed link (At the bottom)
If they are trying to login and it just loops back to the login have them:
- Select the three dots on the top right of the browser
- Select “More tools”
- Select “Clear Browser Data”
- Make sure the “Time Range” is set to “All time”
- Check box “Cookies and other site data”
- Click the “Clear data” button
- Close the browser then reopen it and log back into Clever.